Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
ID:122926

And there i go making myself hungry.

Well yes i've got some food for my players to munch on!

Well the games still going strong, lol the start was quicker due to me starting the game during the holidays, now that it's back to a working year i only really get to work on the game a few hours on the weekend and a little bit during the week here and there, but it's still going good! :)

I have even managed to get the hot slots working, for someone like me i swear this was just too hard lol, but it's nearly working perfectly! :O

And there we go. :)

I have also successfully made it so you can become one of the 4 classes that i have designed, though they wont get skills for like another year :O lol

Just added pic of Zeus.
I like the food icons for some reason. =p
.< my hat is off to you mister mafiya man
++ for standing area... genious...
I CALL THIEF
Loving it! lol and the coconut looks much better.
I want Ice Cream :)
Can't wait to go on The standing area.
lol Standing area might be members only
Yeah that area should totally be premium content. F2P players don't deserve to occupy that sacred space.
lolol
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Can't wait to go on The standing area.

I love the basic look need another artist to help out email me

[email protected]

I will be in the standing area waiting
PixelRat wrote:
I love the basic look need another artist to help out email me

[email protected]

I will be in the standing area waiting

Its a solo project.
Thanks guys, yeah as Immeasurable just said, i am going to make this game on my own, I will do the icons 100% on my own, I'll do as much programming as i can on my own, but i will and have already asked for help several times due to my lack of programming capabilities :)
lol Just added a screenshot of the beginning cutscene clip with Zeus. :P
Zeus... nice line art.. wtf on the perspective with the building and everything though xD
it's not important zeus is all that matters! but i will try and sort out the buildings perspective eventually. lol xD
Awsome game, my new favorite game on BYOND!!! I'm gunna be a regular player on this game from now on :P exept on mondays - wednsdays everyother week :P
Well thank you for that comment, this is an odd place to leave that message though lol,
Currently we are working on sorting the scanner out -it'll be interesting, also making more wings for the progression system and adding a multi sell option, as well as fixing the hud and hot slots making them swappable, moving, no glitches etc and adding some new areas as well as a skill or two:)
Page: 1 2