ID:122963

Okay so recently me and my friend have been having to urge to make a really cool game with Epic Ass Icons, but we never had a good idea. Then while talking about stuff we came up with a good idea.

Now we are not sure how everything is going to be like in the game but here is what we go so far. You start off as a newb(like in every game)and you are born into a world with Shards. Now in this world you have been granted to power to control these Shards and it allows you to command and control some monsters that has Shards on them. But to get to control these monsters you have to break off piece by piece of these monster's shards until you can complete it's shard (and by the way the shards are probably going to be different shapes and some might be bigger making them harder to collect.) after you complete the monster's shard you can create it as your own monster fighting by your side.

So we are not sure how we are going to do this but it's a cool idea and we are getting there..I guess. Here's what we have to far...

Login Screen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some Icons

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh by the way please don't try to rip..it's stupid.....

And here is the team so far.

*ImmeasureableHate - The Guy Who Does The Programming.

*VixiV - The Guy Who Pixel Art's And Creates Icons And Other Stuff.

-We are still looking for more staff members so please say something below and add our Emails
ImmeasureableHate - [email protected]
VixiV - [email protected]
hmm..... i might consider helping if you are serious about this game
Blazerj13 wrote:
hmm..... i might consider helping if you are serious about this game

We are very serious.
So you code AND do the programming. Badass...
Cubanbling wrote:
So you code AND do the programming. Badass...

Lol just noticed that let me fix it!
Most games that show off a base in a post never get release IMO.

Id work on creating a game design document if you are serious about this project. after you have a game design, then begin work. but youve already begun work on things that are irrelevant so early in development; and yes im looking at that title screen.
Zane444 wrote:
Most games that show off a base in a post never get release IMO.

Id work on creating a game design document if you are serious about this project. after you have a game design, then begin work. but youve already begun work on things that are irrelevant so early in development; and yes im looking at that title screen.

This wasn't really made to show off the icons. Was really made to tell you guys what are game was about and find some help to create the game.
At least have the game written, or else your staff members will be confused and what not..
I might actually help since this sounds serious, your last Fairy Game tail I didn't help cause.. well knowing you, you will switch around games every week or so.
Takishiro wrote:
At least have the game written, or else your staff members will be confused and what not..
I might actually help since this sounds serious, your last Fairy Game tail I didn't help cause.. well knowing you, you will switch around games every week or so.

Actually I am still working on Fairy Tail. But my co-owner is doing some fixing to it and idk when he will be giving it back. And I find this more important since it is ORIGINAL!
Nice Yo!
Hmmm.... Good Luck with working on two games. And No I am not here to Troll.
Deleting Unneeded post.
Good luck with it!

Also, I'm no spriter but that base sprite seems very concerning. Mainly due to the legs, I'm picturing the movement to look a bit odd.
Well this looks nice, good luck :D i think this looks hopeful :) nice art.
Your dragon t rex needs some work. Its a little ugly.
Teka123 wrote:
Well this looks nice, good luck :D i think this looks hopeful :) nice art.

Thanks Teka and Madow :)
Also is anyone here good at Interface layouts?
Ahh Stop Complimenting The Art Please :(. We are just looking for helpers...lol
Yeah.
Looks fun!
Page: 1 2