ID:12305

To avoid further off-topic discussing in Elation's blog, I am replying to SolBadGuy right here, on my blog. To see the original posts that started this, see: http://members.byond.com/?command=view_comments&post=12224. (scrol down abit)

You big f*cking pussy, grow a d*ck O-Matic.

A very typical and moronic reaction. Shut up, go grow up - and then come back to discuss this matter. I'll reply anyway, this once - but I do not see why I would discuss with some moron who insults others just because that one disagrees with him. Ah well, I'll reply to this anyway.

I've looked into the columbine incident. The kids that were shot were mostly jocks, idiots.... etc.

Bam. You just said it yourself. "mostly", not all of them. You were insulting a whole group of people, you called them ALL "worthless" morons. Please, do not argue when you cannot remember what caused me to start the argument. You see, you called all the people that were shot worthless morons.

I may not have known them personally. I wouldn't have made that comment if I didn't know what I was talking about.

You on the other hand, don't. You assume that because they're humans they're probably not morons.

There you go again, only a different method this time. Now you're telling ME that I was talking about the entire group.

And I don't have respect for the kids that god shot, besides the ones who might have been accidents. I don't support all school shootings, only the parts in which worthless morons get killed. I knew someone would try to say "WELL UR THE WORTHLESS MORON LOLOLOLOL"

Now you're trying to fix it.. Firstly you call all of them "worthless" moron, and now, in all times specifically NOW, in the middle of the discussion, you are telling me that you did not mean to call of them worthless moron. Sheesh...

real clever, go get f*cked

I am not even going to attempt to tell you how worthlessly moronic that sounds.
I agree with you, O-matic. This "SolBadGuy" sounds like a complete asshat.
At least someone is listening.. Heh
I got angry at you because you gave the same annoying response as everyone else. As you need to copy what everyone else says. Look man, why didn't you just respond in the thread. Everyone says that columbine was bad. Bleh, I just said that I disgaree. You're reactions are typical, maybe not moronic, but very annoyingly typical. I told you to grow a dick because you go

OMG HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY WERE WORTLLESS HUMAN LIFE MEANS A LOT... ETC. ETC. ETC.

Let me specify, all the kids that were shot were worthless morons. That was the mostly. The exception was the teacher, who I don't have any information about. You were talking about the entire group, obviously, when you said humans. Not all of the kids that get shot in school shootings are worthless morons. I was originally talking about the columbine incident. My second post was just to clarify that.

If telling you to go get fucked is moronic, then I guess good advice is moronic.

Oh, and I like how you said I insult people who disagree with me. You're the only person I insulted. Why?

Because you were the slowest. Thank you, good bye.

I got angry at you because you gave the same annoying response as everyone else. As you need to copy what everyone else says.

Ugh. How the huck can you get up with such a reaction? Typical or not, I know that I was right and I wanted to make that clear by replying. Pfft, please - "because you gave the same typical reaction as the rest".. Then that "rest" obviously didn't make it clear that you called all kids who were shot "worthless morons". Insulting people of whom you do not now why they were there or what their reasons is to be there is so respectless. And do not tell me that you know about every single kid that was shot.

Look man, why didn't you just respond in the thread.

It seems that you either skipped, or did not understand the first paragraph.

Everyone says that columbine was bad. Bleh, I just said that I disgaree. You're reactions are typical, maybe not moronic, but very annoyingly typical.

What the frickle is wrong with typical reactions? I was just expressing my opinion, of which I had the full right to. So what, if a reaction is typical? The main goal of -nearly- all posts/comments on blog are to express a opinion, no matter which way. Period.

I told you to grow a dick because you go
OMG HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY WERE WORTLLESS HUMAN LIFE MEANS A LOT... ETC. ETC. ETC.

Please, I am wasting my time replying to those two paragraphs.. You already said multiple times that my reaction was 'typical' - stop doing it again in a worthless manner.

Let me specify, all the kids that were shot were worthless morons.

See? Now you still call ALL of them worthless morons. Ugh.. Read the first reaction - what you're doing here is starting the whole thing over again.

You were talking about the entire group, obviously, when you said humans.

I would like to ask you when I used the word "humans" in this discussion.

Not all of the kids that get shot in school shootings are worthless morons. I was originally talking about the columbine incident. My second post was just to clarify that.

I do not care where you were originally talking about it. The only thing I care about in this argue is the fact that you called all the kisd who were shot in Columbia worthless morons here. Do not redirect me to the original place where you said it - you said it here, you called all of them worthless morons - and I got mad about what you said there, not elsewhere. period.

If telling you to go get fucked is moronic, then I guess good advice is moronic.

That is a matter of opinion. If I would go on the streets, and ask 80 random persons whether that is good advice, the results would be obvious.

Oh, and I like how you said I insult people who disagree with me. You're the only person I insulted.

Please, do not tell me that I'm the only person you insulted with the reason that he/she disagrees with you. We both know that it's untrue.

Why?
Perhaps because you got mad without a proper reason?

Because you were the slowest. Thank you, good bye.

I am not even bothering to go into such a dumb statement. Oh please..
I GOT ANGRY WITH YOU

BUT YOU WERE MEAN TO ME

YOUR SO CHILDISH

NO YOU JUST DONT GET IT

Hey look, it's like I summarised your comments in a humourous and satirical, yet cuttingly relevent way.
No matter how bloody serious the topicis, Elation is always able to summon some humor. =)
Bump.
O-matic wins! :O
Why bother? If you want to PMS at every thing I say, be my guest. Still, killing worthless people is awesome. I'm going to start with you.
Hey look, it's like I summarised your comments in a humourous and satirical, yet cuttingly relevent way.

O! Such wit maketh me shed mine tears of joye and laughteur.
It appears that Solbadguy is not able to continue the discussion properly, so I redirect everyone who reads this to Sinyc's comment.
Wow, saying anyone deserves to die. SolBad your screwed up.
You haven't won anything besides proving you're a dipshit. I was somewhat kidding, somewhat not. The fact that you PMS over it, and everyone thinks you win is funny. I just didn't see the point. Wow, failing at life by the time you're 21 years old. Shades you're screwed up.
SolBad, I don't fail at life, I live on my own, I have a full time job and I am actully pretty happy. And as long as I am happy, I don't consider that failing.

The only person who is failing right now is you, the only person I seem PMSing right now is you.

All I said was you were screwed up. Every life, no matter what, should be respected.
"SolBad, I don't fail at life, I live on my own, I have a full time job and I am actully pretty happy. And as long as I am happy, I don't consider that failing.

The only person who is failing right now is you, the only person I seem PMSing right now is you.

All I said was you were screwed up. Every life, no matter what, should be respected."

I'm pretty happy too, so I guess by your standards, I haven't failed either. Also i'm still in school, but i'm on the route to having what you claim you have. I'm not PMSing at all. I type these in like 5 minutes to reply then go back to what i'm doing. If it seems hostile too bad, get used to.
you haven't won anything besides proving you're a dipshit.

Considering the fact that your reply contained nothing which contributed to the discussion, it is pretty much fair to redirect you to Sinyc's comment.

And there goes the insult again. Grow up.

I was somewhat kidding, somewhat not.

Kidding or not, you did not continue the discussion.

The fact that you PMS over it, and everyone thinks you win is funny. I just didn't see the point.

There he friaking goes again. "Everyone", again you're claiming a whole group thought it was funny, while only Sinyc was joking before you dropped your "why bother" reply.

Come with some better arguments, or don't come at all.
"
Considering the fact that your reply contained nothing which contributed to the discussion, it is pretty much fair to redirect you to Sinyc's comment."

It's not supposed to contribute. I'm trying to end this one the note of:

O-matic is stupid for making a topic whining about something I said while bored on Elation's blog.

"And there goes the insult again. Grow up."

You deserve to be insulted though. Honestly, was this topic necessary. Garthor made some dumb point about how not supporting gay marriage means you support school shootings. I didn't bother to read why. He might as well have said if you don't support gay marriage, you support... uhhh microsoft. Unrelated. Anways, I didn't want to argue saying "OMG NO I DON'T" so I just figured i'd say "Yeah school shootings are funny since you kill worthless people." The response I got from that was even more annoying. People saw it and figured "OMG I HAVE TO INSULT HIM NOW IN A CLEVER WAY THAT MAKES ME SEEM INTELLIGENT BECAUSE I WANT TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINNNNAAAAAA."

"
There he friaking goes again. "Everyone", again you're claiming a whole group thought it was funny, while only Sinyc was joking before you dropped your "why bother" reply."

Re read it. I said that it was funny ( like funny to me ) that people thought you won by PMSing over things I say.

"Come with some better arguments, or don't come at all."

LETS DEBATE ABOUT THIS, SINCE I HAVE NOTHING BETTERRRR TOOOOO DOOOO THENNNNN DEAAALLLLLL WITHHHH THINGS I DON'T AGREE WITH BUT DON'T REALLY KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUTTTTTT.

By the way, your name suits you. O-matic

Yeah your responses are almost automated
It's not supposed to contribute. I'm trying to end this one the note of:

If it's not supposed to contribute to the discussion, then why did you claim that did not "win"?

O-matic is stupid for making a topic whining about something I said while bored on Elation's blog.

Bored or not, you said it - and can be offending to people.

You deserve to be insulted though. Honestly, was this topic necessary.

Yes, it was necessary - considering I didn't want Elation's blog flamed.

Anways, I didn't want to argue saying "OMG NO I DON'T" so I just figured i'd say "Yeah school shootings are funny since you kill worthless people." The response I got from that was even more annoying. People saw it and figured "OMG I HAVE TO INSULT HIM NOW IN A CLEVER WAY THAT MAKES ME SEEM INTELLIGENT BECAUSE I WANT TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINNNNAAAAAA."

I don't want to discuss this any further. If you want to discuss about that "worthless morons" statement go ahead, but don't switch the topic to "your reply was too typical".
Page: 1 2