ID:123073

Its about time :3, Got My BYOND blue book, I know most of yall are like psh Its just a written version of the online guide, But still :D!
Tom even sent me 2 :D

Written version of the dm guide > all other guides!
How much were they?
Techgamer wrote:
How much were they?

About 10$ when i ordered mine, might of changed.
$10 for both
Winning is black.........kinda cute :D
Oh snap.
Branks wrote:
Oh snap.

He looks even more gangsta than you.
lol!
You should put a snapback caps on your head instead of a normal hat :o
How many of those does Tom still lying around? I wouldn't mind buying one myself.
Probably thousands.
In response to Dark-DVF
Dark-DVF wrote:
You should put a snapback caps on your head instead of a normal hat :o
Right
Hey, Winning. Is there a form to fill out in order to purchase the Blue Book or do you just request via e-mail? I did that a few days ago and got no reply. Would be nice to get one again as I lost mine from 2003.
www.byond.com/support/
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
www.byond.com/support/

You obviously didn't read my message.
I did in fact read your message.
Infact. I'll quote it.

Branks wrote:
Hey, Winning. Is there a form to fill out in order to purchase the Blue Book or do you just request via e-mail? I did that a few days ago and got no reply. Would be nice to get one again as I lost mine from 2003.

the Support page is the fastest way to get into contact with Tom. That IS the form to fill out, in order to purchase one.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
I did in fact read your message.
Infact. I'll quote it.

Branks wrote:

the Support page is the fastest way to get into contact with Tom. That IS the form to fill out, in order to purchase one.

The form just sends an e-mail, which I did days ago. No word from them yet. =/
Days ago...while the site was doing a massive update.
Border of picture matches border of picture on the wall.
Page: 1 2