ID:1232234

BYOND Version:498
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Chrome 26.0.1410.43
Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Lately it seems that numerous game hubs display games that are not truly hosted. It may seem to be a clear cache issue, but others can see this too and I have cleared cache and used different web browsers.

I have also noticed when you start hosting the same port it creates a new listing of the link and it stays up.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Host a game with Dream Deamon or Dream Seeker then shut it down. The game will stay on the linked hub for hours to days.

Expected Results: The game should not be listed unless it is linked to the hub and is actually hosted.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Sometimes
In other games? Yes
In other user accounts? N/A
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? It is random.

Workarounds: None

I have noticed this problem. It's very strange. Recently I saw about 3 games with this same problem.

I have experienced it myself for a game I was hosting. Then shut the game down for some updates for about 5 hours, but the game still gave out the pop-up message that said that I was hosting the game still, which it wasn't up.
Related to this:

I am hosting ONE Dream Deamon and it has displayed four for the longest time. I even changed my port.