ID:1235045

Redundant
Applies to:

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
Stop Showing Games that havent been played since 2012!!!
Don't see why it matters at all.. Can you elaborate as to why they shouldn't be shown or what would fill the void?
nobody plays or like them, alot of the good games are hidden and i cant find them
LordAndrew resolved issue (Redundant)
Inactive games are already automatically hidden by the system, and tend to only be found if you search for them (or if they become active again, of course.) I suspect the "good" games that you mentioned are ones we've explicitly hidden for whatever reason, in which you'll have to use other means (Google, word of mouth) to find them.
well that a good idea.. However when your board and you wanna find the NEW Good Games you cant
In response to Zelda1332
The easiest way to find the newest games is either check out the Game Updates subforum or sort the listings by date.
thanks ill cheak em both out
In response to Zelda1332
Zelda1332 wrote:
nobody plays or like them, alot of the good games are hidden and i cant find them

I see so its pretty much just for your convenience.

There are a ton of "good" games that are very old such as Tanks by Shadowdarke or most of Wildbloods games.

By "good" games I assume you mean the ones hidden because of the cease and desist orders given to BYOND.
well you have games in page 30-32 that havent been touched... and for me seeing non-active games not even being worked on is a waste
In response to Zelda1332
For me seeing people that only want to play copyrighted games is a waste.
yes you see.. + for a start they only Make the hub, i even bet you a bunch of these games were played once and is only gonna BE PLAYED ONCE!
In response to Zelda1332
That makes no sense whatsoever sorry.
ATHK take a look at the games alot of them have hubs and get tried... for example alot of falacy games are pretty much run down closed games, witch 50% go down in failure and alot of the games in byond do so 2
So a paying customer can't have their creation on the site because no one you(dont) want to play it? This doesn't make sense a lot of the game still have active download links rendering them playable so why should they be hidden? They may not be copyright material so I think they deserve to stay.

I for one wouldn't want to rely on google for someone to randomly stumble across my game because a request like this remove my game for no legit reason other than some guy requested it.

Sorry it makes no sense and is pretty stupid in my opinion, I am done here, your request has been a waste of forum space, sorry.
well alot of the games im looking at dont have active downloads
its just a site of a message 2 weeks ago saying on how there looking for host and doing other stuff
So? It's great SEO regardless. You are being pretty picky about this...
i can be, but still alot of it just game somebody felt like making the one day and decided this n that was funner to do. i know a few ppl like that
In response to Zelda1332
How about you stick to worrying about the games you want to play? You aren't paying for the website so you are hardly in a position to say what is and isn't a waste of space.
Page: 1 2