Evol

by Taitz
Evol
Become a leader of your own faction and develop it or join an existing one. Claim land as your own and make allies. Most importantly, wage war and have fun!
ID:1235581

Poll: Which building method?

Full Size Building 22% (2)
Over-world House 77% (7)
Other (Please specify) 0% (0)

The polls are now closed.

Ok, I am kind of in the slump on how to proceed with making building and buildings.

I have a few options available:
  • Full Size Building - One tile would be only one tile in the world, so basically building your house would consist of you making the walls and door of the buildings, how you please.
  • Over-World House - The entire house would be one tile in the world, when entered you will be teleported to a 16x16 map, which is the restricted space of the house. And yes, I could make bigger houses made from more tiles in the over-world.

Which would you choose?

You can also add your own suggestions.
To thank the people who took time to vote on the poll, here is the result and some extra.

Obviously Over-World House won the Poll hand down. So here are samples of how the buildings look like.

Currently there are three types of houses wood, stone and sand. They have the same durability, but they require different amounts of different materials, they are currently craft-able as things stand. Changes as to how to make them can and will be made in the future.

Different types of houses can be linked together as a multi-tile house. Build houses can't be expanded to make them bigger, the size is set when it is initially built.

Keep in mind the designs of the houses are only place holders, although don't expect much difference.