In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
I really have nothing constructive or positive to add here, but I just want to say, the fact that there's even 4 different versions of IE in the last few years is hilarious, and the fact that anyone cares about IE support is also... hilarious.

True

Long live Google Chrome FOREVER.

True

I am slightly drunk. I love you.

Love you too.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
FIREking wrote:
I am slightly drunk. I love you.

Love you too.

No, it's I love you. {: You didn't mean it A.T.H.K, but don't worry FIREking, I'll replace A.T.H.K :P
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
I really have nothing constructive or positive to add here, but I just want to say, the fact that there's even 4 different versions of IE in the last few years is hilarious, and the fact that anyone cares about IE support is also... hilarious.

You mean as opposed to the 26 versions of Chrome in the last four years?
Well, IE in general makes up a good 40% of the web-traffic byond.com sees, so caring for support of that is pretty important to BYOND. Regardless, it's the underlying engine for BYOND itself and switches of it do take a bit of testing and time, re-doubling the importance of that support.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
FIREking wrote:

I think he means IE's four major reworks of the interface and whatever, Chrome's releases are just their regular updates for backend shit and bugs. (actual features added too!)
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
FIREking wrote:

IE has re-wanked its terrible idea of a browser many many times. Not just updates, but big huge copy-cat changes to stay relevant.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Airjoe wrote:
FIREking wrote:

IE has re-wanked its terrible idea of a browser many many times. Not just updates, but big huge copy-cat changes to stay relevant.

Not only that, they've abandoned platform after platform in a bid to get people to upgrade, despite that the majority of users don't know or even care about the differences, ensuring that you will not be able to ensure that features are available to every one of your users.
Page: 1 2