ID:1242652

Okay everyone who knows of me already knows i'm a pretty poor artist anyhow.

But it's the only thing I have going for me, So recently I've been trying to improve via various tutorials and Byond artists guidance etc. Notably Zetes Pixel school as well as other people trying to direct me.

It's far from good/perfect/complete but my failings have always been shading and detail and i believe my art has slightly improved during this.

Here's some of what I've done recently.

I have focused a lot on Trees as i wish to become a Tree master.. lol

Any C & C :)? only kind words or else i'll hurt myself - just kidding!
That sun is beautiful art. <3

Everything is awesome ;)
Yeah thanks Yut :)

True, though i did get the house color pallet of a house on pixeljoint, but the design of the houses are completely different and mine uses a lot less colors so it probably doesn't go so well.

My last tree is the first tree where i actually tried to create a shape to the trunk definition so i guess that's why it looks best lol.

I shall make use of your tree as a reference :) I have such a basic understanding of shading, so replicating and practising is what i must do :)
Omg looks so nice :O, do you only make these in MSpaint?
Yes i did Mitz, and thanks.
I like the tree art xD.
And the water.
I like the blue tree, what program do you use?
In response to Feinz
Microsoft paint. :O
Thank you and your art work is excellent, especially compared to this http://gyazo.com/932fa36c01eb1ee531223e6b2b8bf25d lol. Welp, time to try out Microsoft Paint to see if it makes me any better.Scratch that. I thought Microsoft Paint was some new tool like Gimp or Photoshop but you mean the actual paint. Wow that is very excellent to use such a low tool like that to make that art? o.o Teach me!
In response to Feinz
I thought that picture brang out the color in Teka`s eyes
I can't believe how much growth you went through as an artist. looking good.
Wow, Teka, you're really improving.
You've improved a ton. Looks great!
Yut Put wrote:
tools matter not. unless referring to falcon lazorz, you are.

-yoda

This right here is so true.
Teach me your ways oh mighty Teka. :|
I can't tell who's being serious in this post or if trolling ;)

But either way, I'll take all the compliments! so thanks guy, I hope to keep improving :)
<-- Definitely would not troll you, Teka! >:D
Teka's the man xD
Teka >:( Help me get back in the guild :( I feel lonely trying to pixel art like a ditched kid with not teeth :(
Teka do you read or watch tutorials? cause I wanna learn too