In response to Cloud Magic
Cloud Magic wrote:
The Monster Atlas wrote:
Cloud Magic wrote:
Zecronious wrote:
You mean this: http://www.byond.com/games/PopLava/ResourceCenter

He still actually hosts it, don't know why anyone would give him money for anything on there though. It just encourages people to sell their resources instead of helping the community and they're usually really basic things he's asking $5+ dollars for.

You do realize you're a hypocrite? You bought a BYOND membership for really basic things Tom and Lummox are asking $24 for.

I'd say there's a difference. He is directly supporting Tom and Lummox (maybe Dan?) while PopLava is sort of acting like a middle man. I don't know how transactions are done on that server but I'm assuming the artist either gets a cut or not.

The resources support the entirety of BYOND's community. I don't know what else to say to satisfy you.

idk, tell me I have a good taste in movies. ;)
In response to Cloud Magic
Pop Lava's resource center doesn't support the community. A membership does. Also you're not buying something basic with a membership, a lot of work over a very long time went into creating the membership system. Pop lava's resources are usually stuff I could code in a couple of hours.
Page: 1 2