In response to SuperAntx
I'm not sure what it is actually. It's certainly all exciting,and I have no clear direction of where the anime really can head next (which is good). Somewhere along the way however it just started to be less interesting.(to me)
In response to Dariuc
My guess is it's because you now have to wait for each chapter to be released.
In response to SuperAntx
No, I don't mind that too much. It started probably about 10 issues ago. I have a few mangas I keep up with. Some I will ignore for months and go back to them (case in point The Breaker:New Waves, Gamaran ,Hajime no Ippo, Hunter X Hunter,History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) Some I check out weekly (Naruto :Shippuuden, Bleach(which i don't really like but it's something interesting),Fairy Tail)- either way. I don't really have a problem waiting for them to be released. Except Hunter x Hunter. That guy takes like--years between hiatus'.
Oi Teka, add my Skype? chance.doster.~
( ̄▽ ̄)
The animation on Gargantia is for the most part mediocre, but the style and quality of the artwork is simply amazing.

I didn't really like anything this season to be honest though.
It's not a recent anime, but I just want to throw out Monster to anyone who hasn't watched it. It is just...extremely well done. I haven't finished it yet, I'm on episode 50. I have 0 complaints so far. I feel I am late to the party on this, but I'm sure there is at least one person here who hasn't seen it - and trust me, you need to. Of course, if you are someone who doesn't like anime if they don't have comedic relief, and just plain...joy and happiness in general, then it probably isn't for you. This anime has an extreme amount of realism and is also extremely dark, delving into the questions of "What is a monter? What makes a human a monster?"

So again. Check it out. It will blow your mind. The villain in this series is easily in my top 5 favorite villains ever.
I can dig this series... Actually just found a game made with Unity3D based on 'Attack on Titan'.

Link: http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Up to 4 players co-op... The 3D gear is a bit troublesome to get used to though.
Page: 1 2 3 4