ID:12498

I have atleast twenty half finished projects. I have no motivation what so ever to complete them, but at the same time I don't want to delete them!

I'm only here for the BYOND Members' section now days. And I only ever browse through the members' section too. Apart from that, I have nothing to do with BYOND anymore. :p

How many of you bugger faces have turned out like me?
Hold a contest to give away your half finished projects to the winners to complete!
I come to BYOND to waste time on the forums and blogs, and moderate them. That's all. =)

(Except for the occasional game of LRS.)
I just come for the forums mainly. Other than that I quickly skip over any interesting looking recent posts.
Me! Except I am coming back to finish some stuff, etc. I chat with a couple friends on Builders Fantasy, etc.
BYOND developers.

The more we play games the more we want to make them. The more we make them, the more we want to play them.

We end up not making OR playing them.
To get a bit off topic, why is BYONCel.com saying "SMILE!" and not giving me access to index.dmb and forum.dmb?
Didn't Sinyc give up on it?
Didn't Sinyc give up on it?

Yeah. I lost the whole project a few months back in a computer HD death. I no longer own the byondcel account either, since it's been inactive for a few months.
me.
That's one of my 'things', I never finish projects -- ask anybody. Bwicki2 is probably my most complete thing =P.
Elation

BYOND developers.

The more we play games the more we want to make them. The more we make them, the more we want to play them.

We end up not making OR playing them.

Yeah!!
How many of you bugger faces have turned out like me?

My situation is somewhat similar to yours. I only visit the forums and Members section, and rarely post.

I have other things on my mind the last few days...