Save Our Survivors

by Brettpenzer
Save Our Survivors
Can you survive the island?
ID:1255684

Finally its time to allow you to play SOS for once!

Download it now and have a blast or host a server and ill probably join sometime.

Development
SOS is nearly finished in development and has gone through alot of testing and fixes to make it what it comes as today. Please note that the game may still hold some slight bugs or glitches that may affect your gameplay. If you do happen to run into any please let me know so i can fix this ASAP

Standings & Medals
Currently the Standings to SOS are
Name - Your BYOND key
Players - Current amount of survivors on the island
Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds - Amount of time survived on the island before your death

Currently the Medals to SOS are very simple and fast to earn :D

Subscribers
I was going to set up a subscribe feature to allow more content to be access in SOS but yet i havent been able to look into it properly. So all subscriber benefits that are in SOS are available for all players until further notice if one is required

Features such as more playable characters from the plane, Instant sort of pick up items and a whole heap of benefits.

Future
Hopefully you can see how much work ive put in to make SOS to make it feel like a real survival game with cartoony graphics.

Id like to update SOS in the future with more content like crafting new items, weapons and possible some new characters

Thank you fans of SOS! still we need more recommend please!

-Thanks
Brett
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Seems nice. I'l give it a try.