ID:12568

While going on my lunch break today, I stopped into the local mall's food court. In the parking lot I saw a bird eating on a dropped chicken nugget. Somehow, I get an odd feeling seeing that. Granted, it isn't a chicken eating a chicken nugget, but it was interesting none the less.
Rather, a bird eating another bird.
You've tempted me to see if a pig will eat bacon...
They will.

Disgusting as it sounds, I am pretty sure a human would consume battered andd fried human flesh if they weren't aware of what it was (much like a chicken nugget is hardly recognizable as any sort of poultry). Most carnivorous/omnivorous animals on the other hand simply don't care.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone introduced some of the Season 1 South Park episodes on DVD with a sketch called "Makin' Bacon with Macon." Macon is a pig. And he loves to eat bacon.

Pigs also love to eat people, if the people aren't able to fight back.
I saw a comic of two cows eating burgers and one of them proclaim "Damn, Tom* tastes good".

*The names in that comic may have been changed to protect the identity of the fallen cow.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone also made an episode of southpark in which a boy eats his parents :P
Yeah, that was pretty sick. Cartman is one sick kid(Even if he doesn't really exist, but I think he does, inside of all of us). Yeah, at that point, I think I would never look at Carman again, infact, I would move, far far away.
Disgusting as it sounds, I am pretty sure a human would consume battered andd fried human flesh if they weren't aware of what it was

Actually, human meat is probably some of the best tasting meat on the planet. Look at the foods we eat, and how nourished our bodies are, compared to that of cattle. Lots of our bodies also contain high amounts of fat, and have soft muscles. There are even some lions in Africa, who after having eaten human flesh, will become addicted to it.
Wild: I have always heard otherwise. Most animals find the taste of human flesh to be repulsive, especially those in first world countrys. We eat lots of fat and other things that our body doesn't use, that gets stuck in our systems, ruining the meat.

That is, at least, what I have heard.
Wild types as if he's had experience!

Hannible.. The only human that can make a redneck puke. :O