ID:1258283

Hi, I know that DBZ games has been banned from Byond I am still hoping to find a certain game that i loved before and If I remmember correctly there is a host file so i could play alone.

This game was kind of a turn based rpg. Where you started on planet Vegeta and had to do time machine quests as well as ones given by King Vegeta. During battle map was made of squares where characters moved around to fight each turn.

I would appreciate help as i cannot find this game and do not remmember its name.
The game is called DBTC by SuperSaiyanGokuX; there's host files here:
http://puu.sh/13fiv
If you download the new BYOND Pager's beta, you can turn your filter to 'all' and see games that aren't listed on the published games, apparently Tom's gonna change that on the website too.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
If you download the new BYOND Pager's beta, you can turn your filter to 'all' and see games that aren't listed on the published games, apparently Tom's gonna change that on the website too.

DBTC was one of the games hit by the DMCA - the hub is not simply hidden, it is in essence 'banned'. The hub exists; but is only accessible by the owner and Tom/Lummy, for everyone else it says "hub not found." (my game, DBRP also suffered this fate)
In response to Super Saiyan X
Yeah, I noticed a few were still gone. Dark Apocalypse, Dragon Universe, and Dragonball Generations are all pretty high up on my pager when I take off the filter.
The only thing the DMCA actually targets as far as BYOND is concerned is the content of the hub entry, so if the owners create a new hub with the infringing content redacted (including the name itself if that is in violation) they will be accessible (a game like Dragon Universe will be listable in this context). In the future, we are not going to police beyond this because it's just way too subjective and a source of much controversy for our mods to judge games. Of course the owning party van always go after the game if they feel it is a problem, but that is not on our end since we just control the index and web description.
Thx, I was trying to remmember the name until late night. Too bad the dbz games been banned from byond as i enjoyed playing them. I know some are still active but its not easy to find them and they are not games like they used to be before :/
I got a question about a game. How do you get stronger? I know that fighting enemies gives PL but its only about 20-60 per fight. Is there any quicker way of training?

I am on frist mission and cant get passed it. I am 10,000 pl and still cant beat them
Long fights; try not to use Ki-charge a lot.
If you do, use ki charge and then physical attacks.
Use throws a lot.

I think that's pretty much what I've done in the past.
I tried to do long fights but results are still the same. The only way to get more than 100 pl per fight is to let enemy take lots of my hp and then finish him which is quite slow as enemies became so weak they do not give good pl anymore :/
Oh, don't try to block or dodge...and try to fight stronger enemies?
Anyone have this games files still? Really want to play it.
Still got the source to that. lol..
Anyway I can get that from you bro? I love that game. Eternal fan.
In response to A.T.H.K
Let me get those host files I'd love to try this.
I'll have to find the CD they're on, which is probably at my parents house..
In response to A.T.H.K
People still use CD's?:D
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
People still use CD's?:D

Back in the early 2000's .. yes.
Well man, anyway you can get that would be super awesome. This game stays alive only with the ability to play it! I would be ultra appreciative. Great little RPG