ID:1258563

Resolved
BYOND Version:499.1182
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 26.0.1410.64
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
How far out of date are we talking about, though?

There will never be perfect sync here; the pager is caching some info and not requerying constantly because that would kill performance at both ends. Nevertheless the pager does have some code in place to refresh more frequently on your active tab. I can look into this to see if it's functioning as expected, but it would help to be able to narrow it down more.

Also, please be sure to include the exact version in your bug reports. For betas we need not only the correct major version (499) but the minor as well. You can do that by selecting Other... in the dropdown. I've edited this report and another one to change that.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
How far out of date are we talking about, though?

There will never be perfect sync here; the pager is caching some info and not requerying constantly because that would kill performance at both ends. Nevertheless the pager does have some code in place to refresh more frequently on your active tab. I can look into this to see if it's functioning as expected, but it would help to be able to narrow it down more.

Also, please be sure to include the exact version in your bug reports. For betas we need not only the correct major version (499) but the minor as well. You can do that by selecting Other... in the dropdown. I've edited this report and another one to change that.

Thanks for all things noted.

In terms of time... well I started hosting the proper version "Light Engine Test" like 35 minutes ago, and my pager still shows the older hosted games. Perhaps a manual refresh button somewhere is warranted, as well.
I believe I've found this issue, and it appears to be on the hub end. I'll update this soon.
Lummox JR resolved issue