ID:1259173

Resolved
Old bug
BYOND Version:499.1128
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 26.0.1410.64
Applies to:Dream Daemon

This issue has been resolved.
I know this has been talked about before, but I found this to be rather alarming...

While I track down step by step to reproduce the problem, anyone have any insight as to what's up with this??

Tom: If you go digging in the profiler again, do you have any way to offer more info for ghosted processes like this?
Unnamed procedures could generally be anything like icon(), list(), list[], new, etc.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Unnamed procedures could generally be anything like icon(), list(), list[], new, etc.

But billions of calls ?? haha

I'm wondering if its possible that the profiler can get confused. For example, you can also see "update_long" procedure in the list, but it actually is never called anywhere in the code.
You can remove this report. Tom, I think all you need to do is reset the proc entry id's when the world reboots to account for any code that might have changed between sessions.
This happens when you leave it profiling whilst you stop and start the server again.

It only happens sometimes, I believe it usually happens when the dmb has changed (code changes + recompile).

It's simply a matter of clicking clear though.
Just trudging through old reports and came across this one. Would this be considered resolved, due to several fixes involving the profiler (along with the inclusion of "init" procedures now being viewable)?
Nadrew resolved issue with message:
Old bug
Yep, this can be closed. There's another issue for it so it can simply be resolved without a version or note.

(Nadrew got to this first, I see. The note doesn't hurt anything, as long as there's no version on it.)