In response to JimmiCanon
Go else where they just going to talk about drugs like always....
I've got a good feeling that someone in this workshop has something to teach. What about drugs, in particular?
In response to JimmiCanon
It's not just drugs. Somebody who isn't me usually brings up drugs and other stuff when the conversation luls. It's a nice assortment of developers that can help you discuss/develop/test your projects and ideas when you need it.

It's not a 24/7 game design circlejerk. We talk about other stuff.
I'm interested how do I apply for entry?
Drop your skype name and I'll add you to the group. lol
Add Anarkelye or [email protected]
Which ever works thanks :)
Kumo, you should add me sometime. I wouldn't mind at least having it open for me to check back and read later on when I can.
Count me in, my name Snow Ray and Nickname in Skype RedSnowRay.
In response to Snowray
Snowray wrote:
Count me in, my name Snow Ray and Nickname in Skype RedSnowRay.

Made a new account, people told me to make another one because my name was too lame.

The name is different, its now Red Snowy and the Nickname is the same. :D
Skype name : astrlix

I program only in byond and also working on my pixel art, may add me to the group if you like, I'd like to learn for both. Shame I missed some of the classes, some earlier subjects mentioned would of been good to learn.
I'm curious and will try and check things out; I'll page you my Skype info. A bit busy, but I'll try and see what's going on.

Edit: Sent Kumorii a page.
I may show up for a Saturday Workshop, just to give out some pointers on programming and pixel art if need be.

Also, to make it easier to congregate, A SimpleChat channel could be hosted and everyone could pile in there for the workshop. It may be easy for anyone who uses BYOND to join it. It includes a code snippet display system as well.

Shameful Advertising Link:
http://www.byond.com/games/makeii/simplechat

Anyway, count me in : )
My name is Henry Bunny, Skype username is DreamBunnies.
Cloud Magic wrote:
Don't do this. Makeii will log and steal our ideas. He isn't a trustworthy person.

You can log Skype conversations too, Cloud.
I haven't gotten, a request to join did i do something bad?
My skype is RickyB2k
I have a solid knowledge in DM programming not too good and not too bad, but i get the job done. Along with other languages, such as JS, python, C#, css. I've also been messing around with Unity3D lately.
Sorry if you haven't gotten a request, I've been lazy lately. PM me your Skype and we will get you added.
I am thinking to start breaking into sub groups, also I am setting up a website, so I will probably set up some pages for the byond workshop with weekly/ monthly goals, a newsletter, etc.... as a way of better organizing and promoting things. Also possibly events, but I am solo right now so it takes a bit.
Update.

I am still currently working on the website. My idea for it is as such:

Make one section for weekly programming challenges with a few higher end programmers as reviewers that can review the code, critique it and return it for understanding.

Another section for weekly pixel art in the same manner.

I want to also have monthly challenges that can work out with the winners getting either free pixel art, code, money, steam games, etc... depending on donations and my own funds.

Oh so basically you want to make the site your on right now ....... makes sense
Page: 1 2 3 4 5