Dungeon Master

by Ginseng
Dungeon Master
RTS/RPG Dungeon simulation game. How evil a Dungeon Master will you be?
ID:1266586

Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hey Godsring, demons are slightly over powered. when you can't take one single demon with a lv 100 and a lv 70 there are some issues. Please get on that.
Me and two friends were able to kill about a dozen demons and a demon boss mob. And a dragon. So... Get on that RTS aspect ;p
I killed a demon with a level one king and queen...
Pond, demons are by no means overpowered. You just need a proper team to deal with them. It can get to the point where you only need the one person but even then on some servers they make it so that its not easy to farm demon weapons. Get a team together of around 4-8 units and surround the demon. Have them with maxed weapon stats for the weapon they use, i recommend (for 8 now) 2 maces, 3 swords, 1 spear and 2 axes and have them with legendary quality gear. They dont need to be level 100 either, minimum of lvl 65 on all of them.The main reason for the diversity in the weapons is that swords will be your main limb cutting tools, maces will stun the demon and break its arms(dropping of weapon), axes usually can cut off the arms or legs very fast and spears can take out key points like the heart or eyes. Trust me with this strategy you can easily take down a demon.

However do remember that hell floor also on some servers does damage to your units as they walk across it so be sure to pave the way with wood or stone or something so that your units dont get hurt while being hurt by the demon they are fighting.