ID:1268735

Hello,
My name is patrick. I am currently with Kendo games. We are currently working on a video game console. The console is unlike any other featuring new content for gamers. We will announce more on it soon. But right now we want to talk about the future of BYOND. We are looking forward to having BYOND on our console. We feel that all gamers should experience BYOND. We are looking to show gamers a true future. To do this we need programmers to help us get byond working on our console. We also need programmers to help program the console. We might be asking for a lot but this will be the future of gaming. We also would like to talk to whoever is in charge of BYOND. Thanks for your time.

Patrick
Kendo Games
Is it Kendo or Techno games?
In response to Albro1
ahh thanks for telling me, its kendo.
Good luck, all the good BYOND games get deleted.
In response to SoldierGhetto
SoldierGhetto wrote:
Good luck, all the good BYOND games get deleted.

When most people say that they mean the "OP" anime fangames.

On topic, Patrick, what you are going to want to do is send an e-mail to Tom. You can contact him by filling this out:

http://www.byond.com/support/

as far as I know, there is no public contact e-mail. Maybe [email protected], or [email protected], I don't actually know. There is a support number, but I don't think that is public either.
Does Kendo Games even exist as an actual company?

"this will be the future of gaming." lol
Cool marketing lingo.

"We also need programmers to help program the console."
In what programming language? What is the system architecture like? Who is manufacturing this system?