In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
I was going to post this as a suggestion, but since it's a quick comment, and the ads were just discussed; would it be possible to make the ads focus on trailers/ads for new movies and such more? I know that those are usually 30-120 seconds long, but a skip can be in after 10 seconds. I say this because I normally hate ads, and I often complain about them with youtube, yet that is the one type on there I usually watch entirely and don't mind at all.

Music ads are similar, but more likely to be skipped than those. Granted, neither type is similar to BYOND, but they won't draw users away like game ads might, and Everyone likes music and movies.

As far as I know, we don't really have any say in the ads at the moment, but I'll ask our provider. Movie trailers would be cool.
The new pager is nice and all, but I did like it when non-members could chat between each other. :(
If this is working right, none of that should have changed though. Non-members should still be able to chat with anyone who has added them as a friend. Free messaging hasn't been available since 2005. We had some report that the chatting was more limited though so there might be a bug.. we would just need a proper report on that.
Hey, Tom, the newest BYOND version (499.1190), seems to have some issues with the pager connecting to BYOND Central. I'm going to post a more detailed report on the bug section of the forums, but I thought I should give you a heads up.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Everything buffers, whether it buffers as you see it or not.

My internet is mostly poo, it's DSL; as the cable service here is Comcast, and no one likes Comcast. And the only Fiber Optics provider here...is available everywhere in my city besides my neighborhood!

I was in the same boat before I went to college. Now I share internet with everyone in the dorms on campus. It is a nightmare at certain hours, but at least I get a minimum of 1 megabyte per second download rates.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10