In response to Ryuujin
Ryuujin wrote:
I've found another bug. I can only have one game window open at a time. I tried to connect to a different game while I was connected to a game, and the window did not progress to actually opening the game - in fact it didn't even play an ad, just said your game will open shortly...yet it didn't open.

What games? How did you open each game (what actions did you go through to reproduce the problem)? Does it happen more than once... every time? Try starting a bug report in the Bug report forum.
This new pager is stunning! Excellent work!
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Should bugs dealing with the public release still be reported in Beta Bugs or the regular forum now? (the same with requests / suggestions)

I would continue posting to the Beta forums as long as those are up.
I'd suggest making the user icons in the Feed clickable; so you can easily open up a user tab. (They're clickable everywhere else on the pager besides there, I think.)

Also, are there any plans to introduce the Feed system into the website design?
The pager is great!
this is the best pager
Great job on the new pager Tom and Lummox JR! Much, much nicer than the old one. =) The background compilation in Dream Maker is also a very nice addition.
hi it says that i cant message my friends unless im a member can you change that please
You can message your fans if they're online. The old pager allowed that, so that hasn't changed. But you're not able to message a friend who isn't also a fan, because then anybody can add anyone as their friend and just send away.
Wow. Nice job.
do they have to fan you back before you can start messaging them?
or do they gotta have the new pager before i can start messaging them?
In response to Ryuujin
Ryuujin wrote:
I've found another bug. I can only have one game window open at a time. I tried to connect to a different game while I was connected to a game, and the window did not progress to actually opening the game - in fact it didn't even play an ad, just said your game will open shortly...yet it didn't open.

I did discover an issue regarding dual sessions where starting a second DS instance while the first was still playing an ad could get stuck. This was apparently timing-dependent and had passed my earlier tests. I've fixed that for build 499.1186.
In response to Brodster1000
Brodster1000 wrote:
do they have to fan you back before you can start messaging them?

Yes. But the old pager was no different in this regard.
Love the look, what it does; I simply love it. I wish I could just "maximize" the window instead of just resizing it. Everything else looks good; good job! :D
Your situation brought me to buy some membership time. I hope you guys can keep going! You need to think of some creative ways to get a cash flow from BYOND games. Ads are one thing, but they obviously won't be enough if people don't buy memberships.

Personally, I miss blogs. That was about the only reason I got my first membership. Nowadays I get them just to support you guys.
i will be donating $500.00 within four-five weeks(whenever my financial aide comes though). Thank you Tom and Staff BYOND has been wonderful it really helped me figure out what i wanted to do for a career, im now in school for game dev :)
Make ads an alternative to membership?
In response to Alienbrain
Alienbrain wrote:
Make ads an alternative to membership?

When you buy a membership, you can disable ads everywhere (on site, in game).
I need some help...
I just did the Pager Update, but I cannot log onto a game I am trying to host?
I am so confused.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10