ID:1272652

(See the best response by Kaiochao.)
I was playing byond when i was a kid. Cant forget this. Today i have much better laptop and win8 on it. I see its not comp with byond. Any chance i can play DBZhu2 on win8 ? And if not, are you guys planning to make Byond comp, with win 8?
Best response
BYOND definitely is working on Windows 8 for me. I'm using a Surface Pro (because RT doesn't support BYOND or anything useful).
I also use windows 8 and Byond works perfectly for me,
I can play and host with no problems and even use dream maker.

Everything's all systems go on my Windows 8 machine. Pretty much any windows program is still compatible, save a few applications that rely on specific firmware.
The issues you might have aren't really byond's fault. On my desktop I upgraded to windows 8, and there is some hardware that isn't compatible with windows 8, so byond games run slow due to the hardware issues. If you bought the laptop with windows 8 on it though, the hardware should most definitely be fine.
Byond IS working but... Games/resources/friends tab is loading (nothing changes just loading like going nowhere). Yesterday I couldnt start any game now I can but by opening it from byond.com site. Can I make my Byond aplication work correctly?
In response to Malinovsky
Malinovsky wrote:
Byond IS working but... Games/resources/friends tab is loading (nothing changes just loading like going nowhere). Yesterday I couldnt start any game now I can but by opening it from byond.com site. Can I make my Byond aplication work correctly?

Same thing for me, though I can't open the game even from the site...
dam thsi is old and unsolved :(