ID:1275405

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Code:
        Stats(var/mob/player/M as mob in view())
var/stats="<html><head><title>[M] Stats!</title></head><body bgcolor=black><font color=white><center>Name: [M.name]\
<br>Class:
[M.char_class]\
<br>Gold:
[M.gold]\
<br>Banked Gold:
[M.bankedgold]\
<br>Level:
[M.level]\
<br>EXP:
[M.exp] / [M.expneeded]\
<br>EXP NEEDED:
[(M.expneeded-M.exp)]\
<br>HP:
[M.HP] / [M.MAXHP]\
<br>MP:
[M.MP] / [M.MAXMP]\</center></body></html>"

Problem description:
The verb is visible in command tab and when clicked everything works fine, however when I right click myself and click "stats" nothing comes up.
Best response
You have the setup backwards. Instead of having the Stats() verb on the src player and inputting the target mob, you should have the verb on the target and output the text to the usr.
mob/verb/Stats()
set src in view()
usr << "[src.name] has [src.gold]" // or whatever

As to why your current code doesn't work, you didn't really post enough of it to tell.
hm still does not work I used your exact code and when I right click myself nothing comes up.

verb
Stats()
set src in view()
var/stats="<html><head><title>[src] Stats!</title></head><body bgcolor=black><font color=white><center>Name: [src.name]\
<br>Class:
[src.char_class]\
<br>Gold:
[src.gold]\
<br>Banked Gold:
[src.bankedgold]\
<br>Level:
[src.level]\
<br>EXP:
[src.exp] / [src.expneeded]\
<br>EXP NEEDED:
[(src.expneeded-src.exp)]\
<br>HP:
[src.HP] / [src.MAXHP]\
<br>MP:
[src.MP] / [src.MAXMP]\</center></body></html>"
usr << browse(stats,"window=stats")
    verb
Stats()
set src in view()
var/stats="test"
src << browse(stats,"window=stats")

Basically that does not work when I right click myself and click stats.

This may be a bug o.o
Do you have another Stats() verb that may be covering it? Do any errors appear? Does it work if you just output text instead of using browse()?

I just tested your code, and it seems to be working fine (except for that backslash before </center>). Also, you want to output to usr for my version.
No errors, no stats, just this. Did you right click yourself and the stats appeared?

Interesting I fixed it.
In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:
No errors, no stats, just this. Did you right click yourself and the stats appeared?

Yep

Interesting I fixed it.

Just out of curiosity, and in case anyone else runs into the same issue and finds this thread, would you be willing to share what the problem was and how you fixed it?
I couldn't have the verb named Stats(). Even if I used set name = "Stats". Unsure why it would not let me in my game so I just named it player_stats().