ID:1276076

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 16.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Since i have downloaded the new version of byond .. the one with new pager .. from that time some games are not working for me 2 of those games which dont work have music on start screen so after loading the game it dissapears .. i can hear the music but cant see the game as if its in background ... so i checked windows task manager and it also didnt showed that game on .. but game was on.. i clicked byond icon on bottom right and clikced exit so it said that " You have active clients.Disconnecting the pager may cause errors.Shutdown anyway? " thats what it said when i tried closing so it means games was open somehow.... Plz help
Is this still an issue in the latest version (1189)?
Yes its the version i have

Try 1190, released today.
i tried it,but nothing changed
I believe this was fixed in a later build. If you're still having this problem, please let me know. I'll also need to know your current version number. The most recent is 499.1194 but we'll be releasing 1195 soon.
Just downloaded the new version and at first it doesnt even loaded feed or home, cleared cache and now loads, but the game and favorites...Nothing changed, still doesnt load ]=
Marking this issue as unverified for lack of followup from the original user.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'