Naruto Shinobi War

by DragonDesend
Naruto Shinobi War
Want a different style of Sidescroller? Come join NSW.
ID:1277105

Okay, Since this is what we could say as a "fresh" start. I want you guys to suggest the next 3 characters. They can be shippuden or Pre-Shippuden.
But btw, Say Sasuke, And I may just cry.
Ao,Orochimaru,Jiraiya
More Characters if you don't like the One's Above Tsunade,Shizune,Karin,Juugo,Suigetsu,Gaara(Shippuden)
Minato,Hiruzen,Tobirama,Hashirama,Anko
ADD Killer Bee/Chakra Mode Naruto/Nagato
In response to NarutoHeroMMaster
Look at Xxxs example, He listed characters. While you did list Nagato and Bee, You also said Chakra Mode Naruto. Which is a jutsu. If you provide me a decent style version of it sure. But other wise no.
Ok so the replacement for Chakra Mode Naruto is 3rd Raikage.
In response to NarutoHeroMMaster
Sir i don't think you get the point You are listing characters that are very op for the current characters we have
Oh oh oh oh OK so i choose Shino
I'm thinking of removing "unlocks" from the game, What do you guys think?
i don't know it gives you a sense of challenge for who gets who first but it actually makes alot of people rage if they buy a char and it's useless for their type of fighting so Yes
Okay then, Next question. Would you rather have it FFA. Or TDM, Both isn't really an option atm since i'm busy.
FFA = Kill Steals like nothing
TDM = some characters might have bugs that allow certain jutsus that they have TK
So...Keep it FFA for now unless you are you 100% there is no bugs that make you able to TK keep it FFA
Okay, Here's an idea. What about if I do both (2 different sources). I'll host one for about a day, See how people like that. Then do the same for the other style. And at the end we see how it faired?
You shuld add Oroshimaru, JIraya and Tsunade
In response to DragonDesend
Good Idea
Btw, If you could spread the word about the new HUB, That'd be great.
About New character; for Pre-shippuden I think you should add Hinata,Anko, and 3rd Hokage.

If not them try either Asuma,Hanzo,Tobi(Masked man),Obito,Shino, or Garaa after becoming good unless your going to just make one garaa and have both abilities,Orochimaru,Kakashi(Not Kumai)

For Shippuden we should have Deidara(Non-Edo),Sasori(Non-Edo), and Kisame.
If not these then *Gasp*Sasuke (Not EMS or MS just Karin or under orochimaru's control), Hinata, Ino, Kakashi(Kumai), Kabuto or Kabutomaru, Suigetsu.

As for Tdm and FFa I agree Completely with Xxx, but if there are larger maps here will be less Ks, maps like that Uchiha district area players can o to seperate are to fight whoever the only down part is when they start dying and run away but thats expected for most and there isn't much to do about that.

Okay, Change of plan.

F Teams, They suck. Sticking to FFA maybe add teams in another lifetime.

Removing the unlockable characters. Didn't seem to reel people in, So it's pretty pointless.

Insteed, Kills / Gold etc, Will be put towards in-game things like costumes(at a later date).
In response to DragonDesend
DragonDesend wrote:
Okay, Change of plan.

F Teams, They suck. Sticking to FFA maybe add teams in another lifetime.

Removing the unlockable characters. Didn't seem to reel people in, So it's pretty pointless.

Insteed, Kills / Gold etc, Will be put towards in-game things like costumes(at a later date).
Good one. like that idea of you'rs. :)

Not alot people want to try unlock characters though.

if you do this ill help icon :)
Page: 1 2