ID:1278116

Now, I've found that this has been a problem for man attempts I've made to create a full functioning version of an envronment simulator. Let me say, that in spite of many of those attempts, only a few if virtu8ally at least a bit, have gotten enough technical clout to reach the margin of deemable of any scalar regard.

Well, in my most recent attempt at doing this, with a project I started called: "Faterward", I've gotten to the point of the direct effecting of a conscriptive interfacing unit for amounting my endeavour.

It's not much hassle, and really is not much far off from a few kilobytes if it's even past 1kb, xD.

What I'm trying to say is that, you can make environments in more than the primary dimension of design development, as such, more dimensions for appropriatioon can be achieved.

Also, if it comes to the point that it seems necessary for me to put up or show a demonstration of my work, I'd willingly be able to amount such.

Yours truly,
Player of BYOND game enterprising

;>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEFXx1WS2Y
Not to be rude in the slightest, but what exactly is the purpose of this post?
To be exact I was referring to a kind of upgrade to the state of Byond's landscale/expansion layout. To be direct I was refferring to a kind of improvement to the way how Byond's class library units can interact during code as a graphic interface rather than a canvas plane. To be honest I was intending to raise some profit for some personal needs outside of the scope of regular internet-oriented ntervented. To be clear I was expecting to start a secondary benefactory of Byond to move towards graphic user development rather than regular text based development. In terms of the possible gains, they are all listed as before or are on ggrounds of improving how Byond is used and what Byond can be used for.

Not so sure whether posting all this here and now would be the best for my scope plan for meeting my goals, but I though that since you showed at least I a little concern I might as well issue to the point.

;>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w
To be rude, what the fuck am I reading.
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
To be rude, what the fuck am I reading.

DEVELOPOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Welcome to new age spam for youtube views?
Nah. Welcome to if you don't want to contribute scroll up and click close tab. ;>.
In response to Yuigi
Your post doesn't even have correct grammar.

For example, the following sentence makes no sense:
"Not so sure whether posting all this here and now would be the best for my scope plan for meeting my goals, but I though that since you showed at least I a little concern I might as well issue to the point."

Here are other words you mis-spelled:
"envronment"
"virtu8ally"
"appropriatioon"
"ntervented"
"ggrounds"
"refferring"

Finally, your post has very little direction and doesn't communicate any points very constructively. You're basically just talking out of your ass and trying to sound intelligent. Unfortunately, you've achieved the opposite.
Sounds like one of those randomly generated spam ads that tries to incorporate as many keywords as possible. The links to random Youtube videos doesn't help.

But maybe English isn't his first language. OP really should try to state *very simply* what the purpose of this thread is. All I got was "Fateward" is some sort of project that is an "environmental simulator". Why that merits a post on Design Philosophy is not clear.
In response to Jmurph
Jmurph wrote:
Sounds like one of those randomly generated spam ads that tries to incorporate as many keywords as possible. The links to random Youtube videos doesn't help.

But maybe English isn't his first language. OP really should try to state *very simply* what the purpose of this thread is. All I got was "Fateward" is some sort of project that is an "environmental simulator". Why that merits a post on Design Philosophy is not clear.

The account was created in 2006 and this was his first post.
Developous at least has a point to his posts, even if they are awkwardly worded. Gen40 hasn't posted in years.
Well, they are the same guy.
So, what are all these qualms supposed to be for? o,o

Hey, if this project gets up to anywhere would any of you guys be willing enough to mak a donation or give a contribution towards it successes?

That would be good to know from now, so in event of the needs come for it to go to some good use or something I'll know where I might find some assistance. o,o

Or, were you all merely trolling me in thinking that I won't really get anywhere?..
We basically don't know what you're trying to describe, or why, I think.
lol.

You could call it trying to make a quick buck off of a good idea.
At least, making some profit after using Byond for all this time, lol

Ya see, the major problem I find with designing with byond is that it lacks any scale of dimensional magnitude, rather, a factor or means for building/modeling singularities rather than fresh from imagination, lol

I guess what I'm really expecting from this unit is a form of using templates like ready made means for loading a design instead of empty-pixel based modeling.

Now that I mentioned it I suppose it's probably a bit futuristic for Byond, but then again people do like their options when they are developing or designing gaming systems.

Also, if by the same guy you meant or measured that I am or was that Developouss person or the Gen40 person, no, I am someone different. lol
You still are making no sense. Like ... it reads like you've run your text through google translate a few times. Can you provide us with some visual / real world examples of what you mean?
In response to Yuigi
Yuigi wrote:
Ya see, the major problem I find with designing with byond is that it lacks any scale of dimensional magnitude, rather, a factor or means for building/modeling singularities rather than fresh from imagination, lol

One does not simply make the singularity.
In a few days perhaps.
Page: 1 2 3