In response to Yuigi
Yuigi wrote:
Also, if by the same guy you meant or measured that I am or was that Developouss person or the Gen40 person, no, I am someone different. lol

You guys should get together and form a think tank. I'd buy a copy of that text-log/recording.
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
Yuigi wrote:
Also, if by the same guy you meant or measured that I am or was that Developouss person or the Gen40 person, no, I am someone different. lol

You guys should get together and form a think tank. I'd buy a copy of that text-log/recording.

Genius xD

Its some form of schizo, the clanging writing patterns give it away.
I couldn't stop laughing and was confused the whole way through reading this thread :)
lol.
You sure do 'lol' a lot.
Why am I reading this?
When were you invited? o,o

aite then.
Nah. Welcome to if you don't want to contribute scroll up and click close tab. ;>.

Specifically @Dark-DVF, you should gtfo.

;>.
@Yuigi, Look you come around making very, very little sense and request money for something you still haven't cleared up with us on what exactly that is. And then you insult us. You have been very confusing and rude, I suggest you try a better translator or something and explain yourself better and you would get better responses. also this is like a mind F**k thread :P
In response to Yuigi
Honestly, that is quite mean to tell that to someone who politely and used proper grammar(unlike you), just to give his thought.
In response to Dark-DVF
I say he's a troll and we should probably not feed him :P We gave it a collage try and attempted to figure out this thread and it was a useless task. Let's get back to something productive and a better use of our time.

You were not out of line Dark and I agree with you completely lol :)
In response to Bloodocean7
Allow me to introduce you to you!

Hope you don't mind. I was searching a name for my game and this one fit perfectly!
In response to Dark-DVF
Lol is it in anyway based on me?

and was the games name inspired by my username? o.o
The name was inspired by your username. And no, it isn't based on you, since I know little of you :( . THOUGH! It's a zombie-based game :)
In response to Dark-DVF
Lol Perhaps give me credit for using my username maybe? ;)
Bloodocean7 wrote:
Lol Perhaps give me credit for using my username maybe? ;)

:) Sure thing
In response to Dark-DVF
Cool lol :) Good Luck with the game! it better be great if it carries my name on it lol ;)
Mission #7 will sure be a lot about you.
Awesome! If that's the case I can't wait to play it :)
I'm a byond programmer, do you have any work for me?

Like seriously, jobs aren't really that easy to find.
Page: 1 2 3