In response to Atelerd
Hi, Atelerd. I've been chasing this issue for quite a while. So far my investigations suggest that this tends to happen when BYOND's user data directory is put on a network share--either directly, or indirectly through something like drive mapping.

Again for consistency I'd ask if you could answer the questions found in this thread. I'd like especially to know where your BYOND user data directory is. If you're not sure, you can fire up the registry editor (type "regedit" from Start) and find the value of HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Dantom/BYOND/userpath. If you rename userpath to something else, you can also force BYOND to choose a new data directory, which might potentially solve the problem.
1. Win 7 rus. IE...don't use it, i guess its IE 10.
2. Standar MSE. Nothing changes, if I disable it.
3. Nope.
4. Very little.
5. I got no localhub.db.
6. Nope.

I've guessed that problem might be because of name of user on Russian, but after I changed it, reboot and set another dir for byond data, nothing changed.
My byond data is on C:/BYOND DATA.

What can i do?
So?
Are you running as an admin? (Right click BYOND and click "run as administrator")
I'm wondering if you have a permissions issue that isn't allowing that dir to work. The only thing that's confusing me is that our code should presently be checking to see if it can write to that dir. What files do you have in the cfg folder? Or do you not have a cfg folder at all?
Yes, i run it from admin account and as admin.
I got permissions to use C:/.
cfg folder:
byond.dmf
irc.dms
stub.dm
telnet.dms

That's not the right cfg folder. The cfg folder in your data dir--not the installation dir--should not have any of those files. Those files belong to the installation dir's cfg folder.
Data dir:
byond.txt
hub.txt
localhub.db
pager.txt
Page: 1 2