ID:1278988

Resolved
User can connect to games using a later 499 version.
BYOND Version:499.1187
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Firefox 21.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Ok so I want to play naruto kyuubi's vengence so i go to byond and join nd wait for the ad to finish and when its done the game doesnt show up but on the other computer wich has the same version does show up idk whats wrong with it.
And on my old byond version it works perfectly fine so i really wanna know how to fix the problem so i can play ;]

Are you using the latest version of 499 (499.1189)?
no im using 499.1187
Please update to the latest from the download page and try again.
oh ok ill try
it didnt work
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
User can connect to games using a later 499 version.
download the latest version
In response to Ash105
Ash105 wrote:
download the latest version

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying you did download the latest version? (And if so, which exact version number?)

I closed this issue based on the fact that you seem to be able to join games just fine in 499 now, and there hasn't been any follow-up.
update to the latest from the download page and try again
i just downloaded the latest
In response to Ash105
Ash105 wrote:
update to the latest from the download page and try again

I'm sorry, I'm still not understanding you. You're saying this as if you're asking me to do it. Do you just mean that you did this yourself? If so, when did it start working? Do you remember which version number worked?

i just downloaded the latest

But again, which version number? I need more specific information than "latest". I was able to see in our records that you've been using 499 to join games, but I don't have the full version to work with.
just download the byond version 499.1189
1194 is the latest.