ID:1279297

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Opera 9.80
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I just downloaded the new version of Byond with the new pager and all,but since then,my favorite games and none other game load in the games tab :
http://imageshack.us/a/img707/5417/imagemmnid.png
it stays loading like this for ever,i went to my cousin's house and there the games load normally,all the games online and favorite games,but in my byond this dont happen.
The popup message saying what friends and what games are online appears,but nothing load in the tab.
It happens in other accounts too.
Can you specify which exact build you're using? Is it the latest (499.1189) or an earlier 499 build?

Per my reply in the other thread, I'm wondering if you've tried renaming cfg/localhub.db yet. Go to the menu, Preferences, Advanced, open your user data directory, and then find the cfg folder and localhub.db in there. Close the pager completely, rename the file (so we can study it if we need to), and reopen the pager.
Hey,there is't any localhub.db in my folder...
I see you've had some success with using 499 to connect to games. Are you still having trouble seeing any games list?
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'