Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1279601

I was banned for talking out of character and making a joke. Im not laughing now.

This is frankly unacceptable Inu. The person that banned me was Felix and I want to be unbanned right now.

I did NOTHING to deserve this ban and if i'm not unbanned then I shall demand my $40 donation back and I don't want to do that.
and when I say out of character I mean in ( ). in other words your admin got butt hurt and decided to ban me from his event. I am not happy right now.
Donators aren`t imune to bans dude. You can`t donate to avoid bans. Wellp if it is like you said, its probably a temp. ban, by tomorrow you may be back.
But I will take a look for u
I'm already back, and looking on my actions I realize that I shouldn't have comment so much on the fact that the event was taking a long time, instead I should have just been glad that Felix took the time to make and participate in the event. Though I'll admit, i'm more than a little upset that he banned me from the event after having me participate in over 2 and half hours of fluff. oh.. and I guess i'm slightly annoyed that I didn't get the rp reward for completely participating in the event just because I missed the last 5-10 minutes of it.

Anyway the issue is solved, sorry.