In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Notice how its only BYOND members donating or gifting memberships. Quite sad.

If they are buying or gifting memberships, it's pretty obvious that they already have one.

Which is why non members need to step it up?
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Eternal_Memories wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Notice how its only BYOND members donating or gifting memberships. Quite sad.

If they are buying or gifting memberships, it's pretty obvious that they already have one.

Which is why non members need to step it up?

Well I would imagine that it is because those of us that have stayed with BYOND through the years are unable to make monetary contributions. I, for one, have no source of income whatsoever, and contribute by helping expand the community and the quality of gaming by creating a role-playing community for a certain popular space-sim.
That would be like that time when Notch's paypal account was locked because it was suspicious that a Java game was making so much money. Hah.
Lol nice, I've made my direct donation this month, now that the donate button exists(all be it not very visible yet!) It looks just like what you donated Lige, take off 7 zeros or so? lol :)
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Lol nice, I've made my direct donation this month, now that the donate button exists(all be it not very visible yet!) It looks just like what you donated Lige, take off 7 zeros or so? lol :)

Dang, one person doing fifty dollars a month, another a hundred? I wish I had the kinda spare cash you guys have... Then again, at that point I'd own the Valve Complete Collection and wouldn't want to leave my computer for months.
Haha...I think you would own a bit more than that :)
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
Haha...I think you would own a bit more than that :)

Yea, I think you're right... =p
Hey, how can I donate to Byond?
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
http://www.byond.com/members/?command=membership_info

Thanks. I just paid $50. I saw my membership time left was 1 year 10 days so I bought extra 2 years for $36 plus $14 donation to a total of $50.
I am currently saving-up money for a laptop and a desktop. I believe I need both for purposeful reason. I believe that I can try gathering money only for BYOND and then send them. You should have the BYOND foundation corp. for donation stuff, lol no terrible idea now I think about it :/
Thanks for your contributions! We'll have an update later today to show how we're doing.
Hooray!
I like how Tom is a top benefactor.
And I like how he is not passed Teka123, however he is passed me -_-
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

Hmm.. If lummox jr is a top benefactor, doesn't that cause an infinite loop?
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

Well, he's certainly contributed a lot to BYOND!
I've contributed this week total sum of $25, I dare you to do better, you know you want to.
I'm happy to say that soon I will have a job, and will be joining the Donor Club here within three or four weeks. Challengers beware!
i just got a jawb i get paid thursday ill try to throw byond a lil something every week since i get direct deposit i will be able to donate literally as soon as i get paid.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8