I agree, but the gullibility made me physically laugh, which I rarely do while I'm browsing the forums (Browsing the forums with barely no input is basically all I do here now).
Teka should've stopped at 10,000 qq
In response to TheDarkChakra
TheDarkChakra wrote:
That's why I thought it was called flick(). Not because it was named after someone. I'm almost positive that's why.

Don't let them get to you; you're right! It's called "flick" because it flicks the appearance to something else (usually a short, quick movement)
It was originally called change_icon_state_really_fast(). But Flick was like 'oh hells naw'.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
It was originally called change_icon_state_really_fast(). But Flick was like 'oh hells naw'.

I literally lol'd at this. That was great!
At least they didn't name one after me. It would make your projects never see the light of day.
Teka proc (world)
Formats:
Teka(key, fields)
Teka(count, field)

Returns:
A parameter list of BYOND donation. Use params2list() to interpret the results.

Args:
key: client, key, or ckey
fields: The data fields to retrieve "All time" , "Last 30 days" , "Recent Contributors"
count: The number of top donation records to look at
skip: The number of top donation records to skip over

Retrieves information about donations to BYOND.

This proc will return null if there was no way to reach the hub. Use isnull() to check for a null value. Contacting the hub may take a few moments, so it is a good idea to use spawn() to avoid holding up the rest of the game.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

I literally lol'd at this. That was great!

This is the spirit of Flysbad typing, I died laughing so hard.

Ter13 wrote:
At least they didn't name one after me. It would make your projects never see the light of day.

Along with this one.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Teka() just doesn't sound quite as good as flick() though i do really like the idea of that.
As a Dbz fan who was brought to Byond by that genre my goal has been to achieve this reference, and Byonds v500 certainly deserved it.

Now you can donate to my poor self mwuahahah lmao. I still can't believe how much you've donated.
Teka's dedication to BYOND level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

I'm sorry, someone had to go there. The gif was great, but this still needed to be done.
In response to Toddab503
no
In response to Toddab503
no
Oh! NOW I get it!

;)
i dont get it guys
halp
How about you guys just rename your edit verbs to Teka? Teka loves messing around with that verb, you can give people level 9001 with it... It's the perfect choice.

On a side note it's now the second most important thing in my life to pass Teka... Therefore I'll be donating$1 per day starting January 1st 2014. *nods* Might get crazy some days and donate $2. - Don't judge, that's $30+ a month.

Imagine if everyone donated $1 a day.. BYOND would get shit loads of money.

Edit: Before you ask "Why next year?", I got my brothers birthday, then my ex-girlfriends sons birthday present to buy (Don't judge, I love that kid), then I have my fathers birthday, then I have my sisters birthday (Which is my birthday too, yes I am a twin), then I have Christmas.

I get pennies after paying my half of the bills so $1 is too much atm. D:
I would suggest bulk donating since paypal takes a fee to handle money. Such fees can quickly eat into a dollar donated a day whereas 30 bucks donated takes that fee only once.
In response to Ter13
Made me laugh
I think I'm the only one who didn't get Ter's joke.
In response to MisterPerson
MisterPerson wrote:
I would suggest bulk donating since paypal takes a fee to handle money. Such fees can quickly eat into a dollar donated a day whereas 30 bucks donated takes that fee only once.

I'm aware, I just would enjoy seeing my name on there every day.

Edit:

$0.33 if I donate a dollar.
$1.32 if I donate $30.

Quite a big difference.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8