That's $0.33 per dollar donated, so by the time your $1/day reaches the $30 mark, you've wasted $9.90 of it in fees, vs. that $1.32 for the one-time donation.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
I think I'm the only one who didn't get Ter's joke.

It's okay. I didn't get it either.

In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
That's $0.33 per dollar donated, so by the time your $1/day reaches the $30 mark, you've wasted $9.90 of it in fees, vs. that $1.32 for the one-time donation.

I know that sucks. Is there fees for using the credit card method? Not like it matters, I'm hopefully going to get a new job that pays a cool amount of money.
Yeah, there's handler fees for credit card processing, ordinarily.
I've made $160 in contributions tonight.

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1400133
Donated $250.00 today! Thanks BYOND!
Thanks much! And thanks for everyone who has continued to contribute. We almost met the goal in October so let's do it for November :)
I really wish I could get myself on the Top Ten again this month, but I can't afford it right now. =/ My goal, though, is to be on the all-time list.
I have been out from work for a few weeks, but when I am back working I will begin donations again.
maybe some rich bastard will give byond a xmas present.
I see that someone donated $1,000 yesterday. :)
These posts and the contribution button at the top inspired me once again to donate a little but by buying my friend membership. But altogether these posts inspire people like me to donate a lot. Good job Tom! I donated over $100 extra because of these posts and the contribution bar at the top.
Donated $173 today. Happy Holidays to all! This completes my promise of donating every month for the rest of the year! I would like to thank the developers for continued support, and the community for persistent donating.

I am planning to spearhead the development of Legends full force in 2014, and we will release a public beta by this time next year. I hope we will continue to see BYOND grow as well as the community.

Thanks!
Thanks very much, FIREking, as well as everyone else who has donated this year. We're not quite hitting our goal these days but it is still encouraging to see the contributions for this very long term project. We have something that will hopefully be mutually beneficial around the corner.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8