In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
I'm assuming it'd be based on the "Show as benefactor" account setting...?

No, just make it a checkbox right there on the donation page when the person is about to click confirm.
I don't see what all the complaining is about, this new pager is working FAR better than the old one.

The ads are a necessary evil. They are annoying but BYOND can not survive otherwise.

People will complain about any change, but my opinion is not to take most complaints seriously.
I don't know why anyone is complaining about the new pager, it's much better than the old one. I'm not complaining even though my accounts seem unable to use it, I find its much better than the old one.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
If you're going to publicly display who donates what you should probably make sure to add a "donate anonymously" checkbox before you finalize it.

Will do.
Looks good... But, there is no way to page Anyone at all; Whether they are my friend or not... Any idea why I'm having this critical problem?
Please post to the beta bugs section explaining exactly what happens (a screenshot would help).
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
Oh, great. Now everyone is going to know about my $1,000,000,000 donation being a lie. >:/

I laughed so hard when reading that! Agh, made my day.

In response to Ss4 core
Ss4 core wrote:
Looks good... But, there is no way to page Anyone at all; Whether they are my friend or not... Any idea why I'm having this critical problem?

Before you post the bug. Have you made sure you have done what is required to actually send a page? Friends tab --> Click a friends name --> on the right a window should pop up. Type in the box at the bottom. (I may be wrong with this procedure so correct me anyone if I am. I'm basing this by memory since I'm still on mobile. lol)
I don't like it
Its pretty good.The only thing that is bad about this new pager is you cant page unless you are a member
That's not true. Read the post. If you are having issues, please report them in the Beta Bugs forum.
I know I wear glasses but my eyesight can't be that bad!

Where is the Donate thing on the pager? And Tom, no Auto-Update? Come on...

I have to be blind or something =/
It isn't new at all. To be honest I thought the "Support BYOND Today!" had always been there, it now shows the donate option, though. I hope the site is updated soon so it's more visible.
I thought it was there this whole time too. Sometimes it disappeared, sometimes it was there. Was it there back in '09 or so?
It's not so much a button as it is a link. Not exactly noticeable. But it sounds like you guys want to change that anyways, so.
In response to 2DExtremeProductions
2DExtremeProductions wrote:
I know I wear glasses but my eyesight can't be that bad!

Where is the Donate thing on the pager? And Tom, no Auto-Update? Come on...

I have to be blind or something =/

Yeah, I wonder why BYOND isn't auto update-able at this point...
It would be trivial to make it auto-update, but I don't think everyone would want that, so we just make it an option.
I rather want an auto-update then having to redownload every other day when there is a bug fix or something.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I rather want an auto-update then having to redownload every other day when there is a bug fix or something.

^

Edit: Or at least make the auto update feature for BYOND members.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Edit: Or at least make the auto update feature for BYOND members.

Page: 1 2 3 4