ID:1281422

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
So, in testing and trying out a lot of stuff in DM today, I created a launcher to be used for games, but I came to the realization that it's purposely is greatly diminished by the "Downloading Resources" box upon joining a new or updated game.

What I was hoping could be done, is actually be able to have resources be downloaded through the launcher, instead of it just having a browser for streaming updates and such, buttons to link to webpages, and a Play button, or at least to just be able to establish custom Resource boxes to be a bit more interesting.

Right now, using a launcher would be having it show up after everything is downloaded, which makes a bit less sense lol, because updates and options are meant to be usable as you are waiting for the game to download. I think this would be interesting, especially for bigger games that take a bit to download.
When you get your game to a finished point, you can apply for an exe code from the staff. When you get an exe code, you can build your own installation suite, your own launcher, and other things similar using BYONDexe.
Hmmmm, alright well thank you, sir for the response!