ID:1281914

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 21.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Every now and then my pager starts freaking out with update beeps. Sometimes it will beep twice, other times it will beep up to four times very rapidly.

Other times it seems to beep indicating there's an update, but when I look there are no new items on my feed. I think it's just refreshing the topmost item without pushing down the rest, but I can't really tell. It's confusing and whatever sort of information it's trying to convey is lost on me aside from something somewhere just updated.
I noticed the multi-beeps, which probably means it's getting two messages in succession for the same thing (which would seem like a bug). At a minimum we can hack around that and not beep if one came in slightly earlier.
Is this still happening in 499.1194? I've never experienced this, but there was an issue with feed alerts getting redirected to user/hub tabs that may be related, and that was fixed.

I'm marking this Unverified for the time being anyway, because I haven't been able to reproduce the issue reliably.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'