ID:1282318

It's late and I'm going to keep this as a short way to start this topic. Who here thinks if Tom makes the benefactor list in to a game that many benefactors may end up broke or go overboard with their spending due to addiction? Because I already went overboard this month when I wasn't suppose to buy 3 memberships for people.. only 2. Lol.
It already is a game. o.o

Don't you see? I just bought a few more memberships, and finally... FINALLY after all this time, I have conquered Tiberath. You better watch your back Klint, because I'm coming for you next. *evil laugh*

Luckily, I can limit myself and will have to wait until next week to see if beating Klint is in my cards or not.
*cough* I may have made you go overboard there a little. BUt anyway, I doubt anyone's got some weird fetish or addiction to donating to BYOND. If they do, good for them.
This is actually a concern. Ideally we could have lots of people contributing a little instead of just a few contributing a lot. I don't want anyone spending beyond their means! Nevertheless, I'm inspired by the help and really do appreciate every contribution.
I need to destroy Teka123... Someday I will. >:)

^^ lmao. o_O
I'm a Balrog? Awesome.
Lmfao. That picture. I think of it as a game already. I'm movin' on up! :D Next person I have to pass in Axerob. I'm placed #103 Booyah!

WAIT UNTIL I GET A JOB! IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
tom Hmm well I tried...

Mr. Snipe sir. I think Gandolf would say the same to the dragons he has slain before.
Oooooh. Turning it into a game now? Guess, I better get back in. Time to dust off that old wallet of mine.

^ uh... oh! o.o
In response to Kingstone99
Kingstone99 wrote:
Oooooh. Turning it into a game now? Guess, I better get back in. Time to dust off that old wallet of mine.

Me too >:) .. oh wait Xirre bought me a membership because im broke * Puts Wallet Away In Shame *