ID:1283009

BYOND Version:499.1191
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.94
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I have the latest version of the pager, I just recently updated to windows updates (which probably installed a new internet explorer)... I noticed that my pager now constantly refreshes and removes input focus from input box inside a pager conversation. My mouse cursor is also showing a loading circle every second.
Thought it was only me. now i know my rages were shared.
I've managed to fix the focus issue; the flicker I'm still trying to look into, although I'm having intermittent power issues so it's a crapshoot if that'll be fixed in the next version.

[edit]
I failed to mention the focus issue was fixed in 499.1192.
This is still a problem, in long conversations this happens ALOT
Descriptive Problem Summary:Okay, So while I'm talking to someone, The chat will flash every..2 seconds? And normally interrupt my typing. Skiping a letter,Not applying a space etc. If I try to click the message box to retype while the box flashes, I cannot type.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:Log into pager

Expected Results:Not to flash and to interrupt typing.

Actual Results: Chat box flashes and interrupts+Disables my chat box during the flash.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time I chat
In other games?
In other user accounts? Haven't Tested.
On other computers?Haven't Tested

When does the problem NOT occur? When I'm lucky.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? The problem only started very recently, Like two days ago? It thought it was my computer being derpy, But the next day it still happened.