Event Jun 6 2013, 7:00 pm
to Jun 30 2013, 6:59 pm
ID:1285763

Recently, I have been going around to the games that I frequent and buying random players that are on at the time memberships. This works from a donation standpoint, but many of these players will never use the features afforded to them as BYOND members.

So, instead of my typical method, I am going to start this thread. Everyone week I will be giving away a differing number of 6-month to 1-year memberships. All you have to do to enter is reply to this post and say you are entering. I will randomly select people at different points throughout the weeks and buy them memberships or renewals.

Please only reply once, more than one reply will not increase your chances of winning, infact, multiple irrelevant replies may decrease your chances.

Edit 6/16/13 - This Week: 5, 6 month memberships.

Winners, so far:
Jlxati
Carlos Oliviera
Eternal_Memories
Dr.Penguin
-----
L.Kennedy
Gold94
Quadropus

Sounds awesome, your a good man! I'm entering.
Yeah, pretty awesome of you. So generous :D.I'm entering.
In response to Jlxati
Jlxati wrote:
Sounds awesome, your a good man! I'm entering.

As the first person to reply, you are the first person to take one of the memberships. Thank you for entering!

Good thing for contributeing for byond mate. Could help the community. So Im entering.
Would like to enter thanks man
Hi Sniper Great idea ! hope we see you again in TLC
I would like to enter. :)
I'd like to enter.
I would like to enter :)
I would also like to enter.
I love that you guys are doing this. I would like to enter.
Might as well grab my chances to get my membership extended, I'm in.
So am I.
I would like to join
Congratulations to Carlos Oliviera, Eternal_Memories and Dr.Penguin for being the 3 winners this week. Feel free to keep entering as I will be using this thread again next week.

If you're curious about how I am choosing winners, I am using this number generator and your reply numbers:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html
Okay, sure.. Why not. I'm entering!
In response to SnipeDragon
SnipeDragon wrote:
Congratulations to Carlos Oliviera, Eternal_Memories and Dr.Penguin for being the 3 winners this week. Feel free to keep entering as I will be using this thread again next week.

If you're curious about how I am choosing winners, I am using this number generator and your reply numbers:
http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

Thank you a lot !! :)
I'll like to enter. Please and thanks.
I would also like to enter.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5