ID:1290378

Resolved
The BYOND pager was unable to load its interface in cases where the user data directory was on a networked path.
BYOND Version:499.1193
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Firefox 21.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
I am running Mac OS X 10.8.3, and am using the newest version of Parallels 8 to run Windows 7 ultimate. Everything seemed to have been working fine- except when I try to even open the byond pager this shows up:
http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t551/Theron_Kevon_Smith/ ScreenShot2013-06-12at15322AM_zpse42475ee.png

Can I get some help?
I am tired of using my shitty computer for this game- and my mac is the only one of my computers that can host.
Are you able to download and run an older version? (available here)

If so, once you've got and ran an older version of BYOND, open up the preferences in the File menu. Go to the Advanced Tab.
Change the User Directory to something accessible. (Like, a new BYOND folder in My Documents, or wherever you want to keep your BYOND cache and user files.)

Currently, it looks like the registry has the BYOND user directory set to something that doesn't exist.
Thankyou- it worked :)
I'm moving this to the Bug Reports because we should really be detecting this case and falling back on a different dir. The other config files must be doing something like this if 498 is loading up.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
The BYOND pager was unable to load its interface in cases where the user data directory was on a networked path.