In response to Southend_boi
Aww thanks! XD That's so sweet of you X3

I like your icon art too southend! 8D You're really good ^u^
In response to EliteMox
How much did she pay? I'm going to be paying 10,000 a year for 4 years-- and live off-campus because it's a TRAP to live in the dorms-- they make you pay out the ass on a meal plan. X'C

But I have scholarships-- and if they like your portfolio they pay for quite a bit of your tuition. I don't know! ;w; I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Thank you for the warning though-- I've heard before that it was expensive 8( do you know what your girlfriend majored in at SCAD?
In response to Teka123
Hello Teka! ;w; I actually think you're quite a good artist yourself 8D

(I think so too-- his games are pretty awesome. ^__^)

Aww thanks a lot! X'3 That's very sweet of you ;w;

btw-- my brother said you probably bought me a membership? XD I am a newb and have no idea how to use it but-- thank you a ton if you did! XD That's crazy kind of you.
In response to Offin
She's paying 9.8k a year, and she's living on Campus she said it's $300 a month. 58k in loans after the 4 years.
I appreciate your comments, and yes I did get you a membership, It'll come in useful somewhere along the lines.~

You could create a 64 x 64 avatar, which would help display some of your pixel art ability straight off if you wished to pixel something for it.

Some of my more recent art.

As you may see i'm nothing special.

I look forward to seeing your art.

Edit:
looks like you already did an avatar.
No one ever replies to my comments.. *spits and kicks the wall*
In response to Haiji
There There Haiji *Pats On Shoulder*
In response to Mikey Reborn
Moment of joy
In response to EliteMox
Dang! 8U

Yeah, because of scholarships I should only have 4k in loans at the end of 4 years. I hope she's doing better in Atlanta! 8U
In response to Teka123
I've already used the memberships to add icons etc so yes, thank you very much Teka! :) You're too sweet for your own good. XD

You're actually pretty good! I like the user-icons and the rocks the most. ^_^

I hope I can impress some of you XD we shall see!

Yes! :) My icon is of my original character named 'K' he's the headmaster of a school of Villains called AoV (the Academy of Villains) it's a RPG game-thing located on DeviantART that I run.

It's actually in rough shape at the moment but It should be up and running again in less than a week. XD

Thank you for your interest and time Teka! :)

~Kayla
In response to Offin
Offin wrote:
I've already used the memberships to add icons etc so yes, thank you very much Teka! :) You're too sweet for your own good. XD

You're actually pretty good! I like the user-icons and the rocks the most. ^_^

I hope I can impress some of you XD we shall see!

Yes! :) My icon is of my original character named 'K' he's the headmaster of a school of Villains called AoV (the Academy of Villains) it's a RPG game-thing located on DeviantART that I run.

It's actually in rough shape at the moment but It should be up and running again in less than a week. XD

Thank you for your interest and time Teka! :)

~Kayla

Thats whats great about byond , instead of role playing on deviantart you can create a game for the low price of free.
You're going to kill yourself if you keep replying to every person. Also, yay new artists, I plan to get an artist to redo the graphics for a game of mine, so one day I might ask for your services.
Welcome to BYOND, Offin.
In response to Megablaze
Aww I don't mind XD I reply when I can 8)

And thank you for the welcome! 8D

Well, when or if you do need me, you know where I am, always feel free to drop me a line! ^_^
In response to Lige
Aww thanks lige! That's very kind of you. ^_^

BYOND seems like a nice community, I hope I can help get some of these games off the ground. :)
In response to Offin
Yay, someone who is possitive about the BYOND ccommunity. I like you. Just for that.
In response to Offin
Offin wrote:
Aww thanks lige! That's very kind of you. ^_^

BYOND seems like a nice community, I hope I can help get some of these games off the ground. :)

That's essentially what this places really needs right now. A huge lift off of the ground with some fresh titles. You may have what it takes to do just that. Good luck to you. But don't let this get in the way of your college work, too.
In response to Pandora'sSecret
D'awww XD I think it's fun! Making your own games and stuff 8)

It's the perfect place for new indie-game developers to just try out some coding and game-crafting and not worry about CSS just yet or flash. Just to have fun and try to learn. ^_^

I wish this community was a little more forgiving with criticism XD it's good to help young developers grow--

However, too much harsh/blunt criticism can ruin a young spirit. 8<

I think some of these games should be suggested to pewdiepie eventually-- or get some advertisement-- so that people can see the work put into them/enjoy them. 8)

Sorry XD I'm rambling on, but I like you too! Thanks for the sweet comments. :)

~K
In response to Makeii
LOL oh man, well I hope I can help at least a little--! <:)

I know BYOND needs it 8( maybe someone should start kickstarters for their games on BYOND-- and then donate small portions of their kickstarter earnings to BYOND and use the rest to produce games. That might help-- IDK but it'd be a shame to see BYOND go under. 8(

Awww, thanks! "But don't let this get in the way of your college work, too." WORDS OF WISDOM! XD I know exactly what you mean. LOL <3

~K
In response to Offin
Offin wrote:
D'awww XD I think it's fun! Making your own games and stuff 8)

It's the perfect place for new indie-game developers to just try out some coding and game-crafting and not worry about CSS just yet or flash. Just to have fun and try to learn. ^_^

I wish this community was a little more forgiving with criticism XD it's good to help young developers grow--

However, too much harsh/blunt criticism can ruin a young spirit. 8<

I think some of these games should be suggested to pewdiepie eventually-- or get some advertisement-- so that people can see the work put into them/enjoy them. 8)

Sorry XD I'm rambling on, but I like you too! Thanks for the sweet comments. :)

~K

That is where you lost me in your mindless ramble of most likely faux-happiness.
Page: 1 2 3