ID:1291217

I've moved my game to a new host.

I have the dmb, the rsc, and all the images and sounds the program needs to run.

Running the dmb without a .rsc file in the same directory loads 0 resources, as it should.

Running the .dmb with the .rsc in the same directory loads 14/640 resource files and says "missing or invalid .rsc file" in the error log.

running the .dmb in a directory with the .rsc AND all the resources for the game still flags this same error, 14/640 "missing or invalid .rsc"

I've re-compiled and re-exported the .rsc and .dmb files many times and this is still the case.

Does anyone see the reason why it would be missing so many resources yet still load some?
Assuming you're using a VPS (Virtual Private Server / Shell) you can check the .rsc and .dmb's authority. Right click, settings/configure and flag all authorities on. Such as read, write etc. Also, try hosting in trusted (-trusted) that can also be the issue.
In response to MasterSpectra
Most if not all VPS's won't have a GUI (by standard) unless installed, OP will need to chmod 755 game.dmb/.rsc

Have you tried running this on a Windows machine?

Also try a clean compile from DreamMaker, this will flush the rsc and rebuild it.
It works hosted from dream daemon on my laptop, (Windows 8) also, I have done a clean compile. The server I'm hosting on isn't mine, so, later tonight I will post if any of the suggestions have worked.
Thanks for the help.