ID:1291482

Resolved
BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.110
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Hate to bring this one up, but when I tried to un-friend someone for spamming their updates(Is there a way to block updates from friends?), the button never refreshed from the 'Friend -' to a 'Friend +'(nor did the 'Block
+' button appear), though I didn't receive any more updates from the person and they appeared to be removed from my friend's listing.
I've detached this from id:1224140 because it's a separate issue; the one you posted on referred to the Friend+ and Block+ buttons, and there are some subtle differences internally based on how lists get updated.

When you get a chance, please edit your report to include version number, etc. since this is a brand new report.
In response to Lummox JR
Just did, when I saw the alert that it was detached. Thank you for your response and clarification on my miss-placement.
This isn't happening to me in newer versions; unfortunately I don't know which build you had this in since your edit doesn't include that info, but please retest. If this still occurs I think I'll need a more reliable way to reproduce it. If it's working now I'll close the report.
In response to Lummox JR
Works as intended. However, I did not receive notification on your reply. I happened to be looking at my profile and saw a post I hadn't read.

The version I found this in was 499.1192. I believe it was present in 499.1193 as well. I vaguely recall updating and re-testing with the newest version(at the time) before posting. Forgive lack of details. I didn't see the option for a sub-build selections in the 'new topic' page. I should've included this inside the details for the report.
Lummox JR resolved issue