Pop, I saw your post and was interested, I actually read through the whole specification and liked the idea. The problem which I found was doing the tunnel. It would take a lot of work to do that. It'd be easier to just have a separate map you teleported to. Rather than displaying them both at the same time.

Then there's the problem, well do you want a static map or randomly generated dungeons? All in all it'll end up being a lot more than 20 hours work and there's no way I'd break minimum wage.

Good idea but not so good I'd do it for just any sum of money. That's a significant investment of time.
I'd do all this for $200, no problem. I have little else to do, and could probably get it all done in an hour or so.

I am interested.
I've already given out the work. Might have more opportunities going forward. Keep an eye on classified ads. Going to delete this post in a short while.
Fair enough.
An hour? lol
Yes. Here's the game .DMB link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4uuodv

I only got so far before I was told the job was taken, but I think it's a decent amount of work for 30 minutes time. Considering all is complete but the user verbs and other semantics.
Your demo doesn't show much aside from adding overlays via click. Are you sure you uploaded the right file?
Make use of the 'start' verb, and read the documentation he provided.

Love, Xerif.
Yeah the start verb adds an overlay onto the stairs nothing else. Are you referring to yourself in third person when you say "he"?
I should have started reading these forums a while ago, there's some funny stuff here.
yes clearly wtf r u stupid or something

No, I am speaking about-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/ 1U2X6tIjXZJDlRhdO3tJR31OdNGtRdtBi_r8QdtftNc0/edit?pli=1

It works fine for me, not sure what the issue is. Maybe you're using an old version of byond?
I hit start and teeth appear over the stairs, that's it.
... Is your screen size large enough to see the bottom of the map? Use stretch to fit.
Oh ok.
In response to MagicMountain
MagicMountain wrote:
I should have started reading these forums a while ago, there's some funny stuff here.

Yes, like your server hopping thread.

Really, I don't mean to be mean.

Snrk.
Wait, how is a fairly dry questionnaire funny? I don't get it.
Oh, wait I see. This site has a post history if you click names, so you're talking about that because it's literally the only thread I've ever posted.

I thought for a second you actually remembered me from the SS13 board, I was flattered.
Page: 1 2