ID:1293777

Hey Guys.

I think it's time for me to show "Make My Dream" to a few more people since the tool isn't listed yet. Make My Dream is a tool I've created to help non-programmers learn programming while creating basic games.

It's a clean interface with actions that you drag and drop to generate the code for you.If certain actions have built-in vars that you don't like, you can manually edit it. I started working on this tool Monday after seeing it in the feature request section and I got some positive feedback and I intend to continue working on it.

I hope this can help BYOND, even if it won't allow people to develop great games, it may attract more people to TRY.xD

The tool allows you to:
-Create New Environment files.
-Load Environment Files.
-Create code/map/interface files.
-Load code files.
-Drag and drop actions OR Manually Edit the code files.
-Compile/Run without opening Dream Maker.

So far with the 25 actions, I have created a basic game with a nice interface and a character that moves with mouse clicks. This is only V.0.5 and so, this is far from ready yet.

I plan on adding preset actions which will allow people to learn from them. They will be very basic systems such as "Inventory" which would, if dragged, generate a very basic inventory system code explaining how to pick up nearby items and show them on grid.

LINK TO THE TOOL : http://www.byond.com/developer/Kidpaddle45/MakeMyDream

EDIT: Oh btw... Anyone can help with this project,just page me!
Interesting project would you be paying to help with this project because i really don't have money to buy a byond membership and get a Quadropus image when ever i post something.
Lol sorry I had a paypal account and never added money to it and it got suspended. The best way to get a membership is to develop a good game/get donations and buy the membership. I sadly can't help.

Good luck on getting your membership. =D
LOL You used this topic as a way to "ask for a membership" and you got it! xDDDD
You gave me luck of winning the contest of snipe :D
Well,Congratulations on the membership!
Thank you
What you can do so far with Make My Dream: