ID:1294608

Not a bug
BYOND Version:497
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Firefox 11.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
I don't know this for sure, nor did I know where to post this, But I will tell you the problem. When an IP Ban is given. When I started having problems, I uninstalled byond and reinstalled it. That actually Unbanned my IP.

Where were you unbanned from? what where how?

Please try to fill out the bug report correctly, you haven't explained anything..
I don't think there's a bug in play at all here. Uninstalling and reinstalling BYOND will not change your IP address. If someone has banned your IP from a game, it will stay banned until their ban is allowed to expire or they remove it.

I'm closing this report as a non-bug. Aside from the fact that there's no way a client can overcome an IP ban by reinstalling, there's also none of the information we would normally need in a bug report to try and reproduce the issue. When you're unsure whether something really is a bug or not, often a good place to start is the BYOND Help forums.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)