Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1294724

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Okay, so Focus Training is a fast and easy way of leveling but its really annoying. I would really like if it was removed from the game because it just ruins it, if its not removed atleast make it a level a minute just nerf the leveling because its a easy way to be the top level....... I really enjoy'd the game before the update due to it actually taking some skill and time... now all you have to do is turn on your computer and click focus training and leave keeping your computer on all night or for days. It takes out the fun of the game... Another way of nerfing it is after focus training half the normal Skill points you'd get would be gone.... Falacy I know that you can do better than this. I know you most likely won't read this either but it really bothers me, you can leave it in but atleast nerf it because i started a level 1 and got to level 19 thousand within two days. (including turning off my comp) I just wanted to bring this to your attention that it is really OP (over powered) and it can cause issues in game.
Falacy never remove focus training because if you had a game and people retire will you do to let them to leave or create a AFK training for people to stay there :/
Back in my day, we didn't have focus training, AND WE LIKED IT!
Man, It was better when there was Macros. I was a awesome macro maker myself. :D