I'm so glad! Because that was what I was aiming for, an art style that'll draw people in. Thank you! ^__^ <3 I hope it's worth the wait! <3
In response to MechaCloud
Awww, sldkjflskdjfl thank you so much! X3 I'm so glad you like them! =)

I can't wait either, I hope it's worth the wait and makes the game 10 times more fun to play! :D Thank you for your excitement! C: It motivates me! <3
;) Dat Alex, LOL

Thanks! XD
Stop the multi posting o_o just do it all in one.
She's new lol and what does it matter if it is her thread?

However I will tell her about it. :)

Offin: This is a little off topic, but I sent you a page a while back inquiring about a few sprite commissions and I did not hear back from you.
I'm guessing that you never got the page, since you're new.
Not a big deal.

Are you accepting commissions? What are your rates?
In response to Ganite
Sorry about that! 8( What do you mean by 'do it all in one' though, is there really a way to do that while replying to everyone? That sounds much easier/quicker. XD
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
No I didn't get it, sorry about that! X'C
Yes I am accepting commissions, and my base rates are 1 USD for non-moving tiles such as turf etc, and moving tiles it's 3 dollars base price-- that means the more complicated the icon, the more money but it starts at 3. =)

I guess you can PM me on here and we can work out the details if that's okay with you! ;w;
Hey offin, The way you reply is rather interesting and I've never seen anyone else do it lol so it's certainly unique.

D4RK you could make an amazing game with offins art :)

Bloodocean7 wrote:
However I will tell her about it. :)
Good make sure you explain the best approaches to do it.

@Offin, this is kind of an example :P

Yut Put wrote:
What teka means to say is that you shouldn't make a new post for every single individual person you wish to respond to because it is unnecessary and annoying.

What yut is trying to say is reply everything in one post.
In response to Quadropus
I still kinda prefer the old forum layout. You could actually follow a line of responses. This one's just a jumble.
Page: 1 2